Thursday, December 08, 2005

 

Sure, isn't it grand !

According to the nice people at Sitemeter, I passed 1000 visitors last night. I can't believe there are people in the world who are bored enough to keep coming back to read my p1sh !

Anyway, on with the show...

Now, it's shame when most people die, especially if they are shot in the street, but do we really need the massive outpouring of public pseudo-grief over John Lennon. I know Lennon was not a bad pop star, but seriously, following on from the public canonisation of St George of Best, it's starting to get vomit inducing !

Comments:
Now this is going to make me sound like I'm about 65 years old - but why can't we celebrate the lives of people who were happy and fulfilled. This succession of neurotic and bitter icons is getting depressing.
 
I scared myelf the other day by feeling sad about how ill, old and frail Margeret Thatcher looked.

Now I'm not a Tory, never have been, never will be.
And Yes! I think she was an evil tyrant-dictator-cyborg-woman.
But I still admired her for being a determined and strong, capable woman
Now she's a doddery old biddy.

Maybe I'm losing my mind...

George Best? Bye then. No loss.
 
Thatcher was a better Prime Minister than George Best, that's for sure.
 
but she wasn't nearly as good on the lager
 
George Best was better ar running the (drinks) cabinet. Boom, boom.
 
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home