Sunday, October 23, 2005

 

My messy room

I was installing my camera yesterday and one of the options is to create a web-cam with it, where it will take a snapshot every couple of seconds and post it to the web, so people all around the world can see what the web-cam sees.

Now...I'm as nosy as the next person, but honestly, who would want to look into my spare room on a regular basis. You'd see a spare bed, the ironing pile and a switched off TV - not exactly the Big Brother house of orgies is it ?

Comments:
I was very careful with the positioning of my camera when I was taking photos in here the other night. It's not too bad, but i store Amazon boxes (and the like) on top of the cupboard in here - they come in handy for wrapping awkardly-shaped presents at Christmas.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home