Sunday, October 30, 2005

 

Ladies, I salute you

You may have noticed that I haven't posted in while. Now...I could claim that I'm suffering from writers block and that the creative juices have dried up for the moment. I could also clain that that I've been away for a while with no access to t'internet to keep the blog updated.

The truth, as most of friends will know, is that I'm probably the laziest person in the world and recently I just couldn't be ars*d.

But as I sit here, watching WWE diva's wrestling each other in a 'bra and panties' match, I seem to have become inspired ??

Next time you get a bit of a block, let Stacey, Torrie and Trish sort it for you !

If this doesn't get you going, you are clearly dead

Comments:
I especially like the stacy & christy lingerie pillow fight.
wee bro.
 
Does it for me:)
 
Hi thanks for your blog, I liked it! I also have a blog/site about diamond girl
that covers diamond girl
related stuff. Please feel free to visit.
 
Great stuff.
dooney handbags
 
Singing in the rain. Cool movie. Saw a commercial once with knockoff handbags's in it. Take care.
 
Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com,
an online social networking community that connects
people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend
events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards,
listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a
club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home