Tuesday, October 04, 2005

 

Just a quick courtesy call Mr BigDov...

Yesterday I planned a day at home, sitting on the couch, with long un-interrupted stretches of watching the TV, maybe a bit of PS2 and PSP thrown in.

However, before my two weeks in Spain, I hadn't had a day off in a while, so I wasn't prepared for a new daytime scourge - Telesales calls ! Honestly, we must have been phoned over a dozen times over the course of the day, with the last one about nine o'clock at night. As you can imagine, i was decidely annoyed as it kept interrupting my day of doing nothing.

It also got me thinking as well (which I hate on a day off!). They are phoning to get me to buy something, requiring me to have money, requiring me to have a job, requiring me to be normally working during the day when they phone.

Surely there must be a more effective way for them to get me to buy their product !

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home