Friday, October 21, 2005

 

Does sir have a tie?

Off for a posh lunch today, but feel slightly under-dressed, now that I've seen the other people that I'm going to lunch with. We're going to a trendy, 'place to be seen' restaurant with the boss picking up the tab, so I took the opportunity to dress casual to the office. However, now that I'm in the office, everyone is looking much more glamorous, dahling. It's all high heels, strappy tops and fashionable handbags, whereas I'm wearing timberlands, denims and a t-shirt (my man-bag has been left at home).

Nevermind, at least I won't look out of place when I'm sleeping in the gutter on the way home, whereas they'll all look ridiculous !

Comments:
And I think you'd probably look silly in a strappy top and high heels too. Some women can't help getting dolled up for absolutely no reason, it's pathetic. I love the Christmas dos when all the bloody sequined tops come out. Oh boy, do I love Christmas.
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a christmas gift site/blog. It pretty much covers gift ideas for christmas related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
You're right, I may be a touch hairy for strappy tops and high heels
 
Post a Comment

<< Home