Wednesday, August 31, 2005

 

Get Lost

I'm now getting thoroughly fed up with lost. It definately promised much when it started, but now it's just getting boring. It would appear to be less about what happens on the island and more about how all the survivors came to be on the plane. It's like watching thirty-something on a desert island. There are only 2 things stopping me from turning over - finding out what the big scary thing is in the forest and finding out what happened to the french survivors 16 years ago( although i suspect the big scary thing in the forest is what happened to them!).

The only thing saving it is that the other options at 22:00 are even worse

Comments:
If you're a fan of LOST, check out clue lost tv show
 
I think you're right on track and not many people are willing to admit that they share your views. lost love poem is an AWESOME place to discuss LOST.
 
Hey,

Very nice blog and some interesting posts. Have a look at my new bit torrent site called - Mininova -

Thanks
 
I just came across your blog about family holidays and I think it is really informative for all of your members. You could consider visiting my site about family holidays to guide your guests towards products and services related to family holidays. Keep up the good work!
 
I found your blog on rubber fenders while searching the web and wanted to tell you it is great. Feel free to have your participants view rubber fenders for more great ideas.
 
cd rap music
 
Post a Comment

<< Home